Report NEP-LAB-2000-09-18This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Francois & Douglas R. Nelson, 2000. "Victims of Progress: Economic Integration, Specialization, and Wages for Unskilled Labor," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-065/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Danilo Guaitoli, 2000. "Human capital distribution, growth and convergence," Economics Working Papers 493, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ramses H. ABUL NAGA, 2000. "A Note on the Estimation of Intergenerational Income Correlations by the Method of Averaging," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 00.14, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20000067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 1999. "Human capital and externalities in cities," Economics Working Papers 494, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2000.