Report NEP-LAB-2000-03-06This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joel Slemrod & Jon Bakija, 2000. "Does Growing Inequality Reduce Tax Progressivity? Should It?," NBER Working Papers 7576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Ward Otoo, 1999. "Temporary employment and the natural rate of unemployment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-66, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert J. Lemke & Ann Dryden Witte & Magaly Queralt & Robert Witt, 2000. "Child Care and the Welfare to Work Transition," NBER Working Papers 7583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathleen McGarry, 2000. "Guaranteed Income: SSI and the Well-Being of the Elderly Poor," NBER Working Papers 7574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Namkee Ahn & J. Ignacio García Pérez, 2000. "Unemployment duration and workers' wage aspirations in Spain," Economics Working Papers 426, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- H. Naci Mocan & Stephen C. Billups & Jody Overland, 2000. "A Dynamic Model of Differential Human Capital and Criminal Activity," NBER Working Papers 7584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilles Saint Paul, 1999. "On the distribution of income and worker assignment under intra-firm spillovers, with an application to ideas and networks," Economics Working Papers 417, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:9908 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:9911 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sanjay Banerji & Ngo Van Long, 2000. "Wealth Distribution, Moral Hazard, and Entrepreneurship," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-01, CIRANO.
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:9904 is not listed on IDEAS anymore