Report NEP-LAB-1999-05-17This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Huberman, 1999. "Shame and Guilt in Lancashire: Enforcing Piece Rate Contracts," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-14, CIRANO.
- Item repec:rba:rbardp:rdp9901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raquel Fernandez & Richard Rogerson, 1999. "Equity and Resources: An Analysis of Education Finance Systems," NBER Working Papers 7111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:99s16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Malo, Stéphane & Geuna, Aldo, 1999. "Science-Technology Linkages in an Emerging Research Platform: The case of Combinatorial Chemistry and Biology," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 1998. "Family Background, Family Income, Maternal Work and Child Development," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 78, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Melanie Cao & Shouyong Shi, 1999. "Market Integration, Matching and Wages," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 79, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Joseph F. Quinn, 1999. "Has the Early Retirement Trend Reversed?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 424, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:1999006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ali Béjaoui & Paul Lanoie, 1999. "Subvention gouvernementale et partage du travail : Une analyse économique - I," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-18, CIRANO.
- Item repec:rba:rbardp:rdp9902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:cirano:99s19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nathalie Greenan & Jacques Mairesse, 1999. "Using Employee Level Data in a Firm Level Econometric Study," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-12, CIRANO.