Report NEP-KNM-2019-11-04This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simplice A. Asongu & Antonio R. AndrÃ©s, 2019. "Trajectories of Knowledge Economy in SSA and MENA countries," CEREDEC Working Papers 19/013, Centre de Recherche pour le DÃ©veloppement Economique (CEREDEC).
- Mieczyslaw Morawski, 2019. "The Environment of Professional Activity for the Key Knowledge Workers," Proceedings of the 14th International RAIS Conference, August 19-20, 2019 014MM, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Maziar Jafary, 2019. "The Role of Traditional Knowledge in Indian Management Education," Proceedings of the 14th International RAIS Conference, August 19-20, 2019 026MZ, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Nikolay Chichkanov, 2019. "The impact of coproducing services with clients on knowledge-intensive business services’ innovativeness," HSE Working papers WP BRP 100/STI/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ksenia Gonchar & Maria Kristalova, 2019. "How innovation affects performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2019-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Swagata Bhattacharjee, 2019. "Dynamic Contracting for Innovation Under Ambiguity," Working Papers 15, Ashoka University, Department of Economics, revised 02 Aug 2019.