Report NEP-KNM-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sokolov, D. & Zavyalova, E., 2018. "Knowledge management strategies, HRM practices and intellectual capital in knowledge-intensive firms," Working Papers 15119, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Pleshkova, A. & Grinberg, E., 2018. "To the question of knowledge managers' education," Working Papers 15117, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Bellandi, Marco & Chaminade, Cristina & Plechero, Monica, 2018. "Transformation paths and the multi-scalarity of knowledge bases under Industry 4.0 challenges," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Zhang, Bin & Jin, Zhiye & Peng, Zhidao, 2018. "Bridging the Digital Divide: Making the Digital Economy Benefit to the Entire Society," 22nd ITS Biennial Conference, Seoul 2018. Beyond the boundaries: Challenges for business, policy and society 190412, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Zavyalova, E. & Lisovskaia, A. & Alsufyev, A. & Dominiak, V. & Zamulin, A. & Sokolov, D., 2018. "The Peculiar Features of Human Resourse Management in Agile Ccompanies," Working Papers 15105, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Carol Newman & John Page & John Rand & Abebe Shimeles & Måns Söderbom & Finn Tarp, 2018. "Linked in by foreign direct investment: The role of firm-level relationships in knowledge transfers in Africa and Asia," WIDER Working Paper Series 161, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Josef Taalbi, 2018. "Evolution and structure of technological systems - An innovation output network," Papers 1811.06772, arXiv.org.