Report NEP-KNM-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emmanuel Bovari & Victor Court, 2019. "Energy, knowledge, and demo-economic development in the long run: a unified growth model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01698755, HAL.
- SAHIBI, Youness & HAMZAOUI, Moustapha, 2017. "Spatial Inequality of Growth between Morocco Regions," MPRA Paper 84564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carsten Fink & Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers, 2018. "Intellectual Property Use in Middle Income Countries: The Case of Chile," NBER Working Papers 24348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes van der Pol, 2018. "Explaining the structure of collaboration networks: from firm-level strategies to global network structure," Cahiers du GREThA 2018-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Kamran Bilir & Christopher Tonetti & Treb Allen, 2017. "The Spatial Diffusion of Knowledge," 2017 Meeting Papers 1498, Society for Economic Dynamics.