Report NEP-KNM-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Teissier, 2017. "The Exotic Glasses of Rennes (France): Local Knowledge-Making in Global Telecommunication," Post-Print halshs-01566003, HAL.
- ARZANDEH, Mehdi & GUNAY, Hikmet, 2017. "Tariffs, R&D, and Two Merger Policies," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-53, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2017. "A Primer on Social Knowledge," MPRA Paper 81105, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2017.
- Daimer, Stephanie & Dehio, Jochen & Rothgang, Michael, 2017. "Knowledge triangle policies and practices in Germany," RWI Materialien 119, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Mazen J Al Shobaki & Samy S Abu Naser & Youssef M Abu Amuna & Suliman A El Talla, 2017. "Impact of Electronic Human Resources Management on the Development of Electronic Educational Services in the Universities," Post-Print hal-01500357, HAL.
- Oleg Curbatov & Marie Louyot-Gallicher, 2017. "The 'Knowledge Marketing': a way of TCR « Transformative Consumer Research » through awareness of consumer's skills [Le 'Knowledge Marketing' : une voie de la TCR « Transformative Consumer Research," Post-Print hal-01422850, HAL.
- Valentina Llamas & Thierry Coudert & Laurent Geneste & Juan Camilo Romero Bejarano & Aymeric de Valroger, 2016. "Experience reuse to improve agility in knowledge-driven industrial processes," Post-Print hal-01451886, HAL.
- Hicham Ezzat & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2017. "Leading in the Unknown with Imperfect Knowledge: Situational Creative Leadership Strategies for Ideation Management," Post-Print halshs-01501808, HAL.
- Youssef M. Abu Amuna & Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser, 2017. "The Role of Knowledge-Based Computerized Management Information Systems in the Administrative Decision-Making Process," Post-Print hal-01522412, HAL.