Report NEP-KNM-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Coenen, Lars & Grillitsch, Markus & Hansen, Teis & Miörner, Johan & Moodysson, Jerker, 2017. "Policy for system innovation - the case of Strategic Innovation Programs in Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Legge, Stefan, 2016. "Innovation in an Aging Population," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145590, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gandal, Neil & Naftaliev, Peter & Stettner, Uriel, 2017. "Following the Code: Spillovers and Knowledge Transfer," CEPR Discussion Papers 11851, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richter, Wolfram F. & Breuer, Markus, 2016. "Pricing the Transfer of Intellectual Property: A Plea for Regulated and Internationally Coordinated Profit Splitting," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145621, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Franck, Raphael & Galor, Oded, 2017. "Technology-Skill Complementarity in Early Phases of Industrialization," CEPR Discussion Papers 11865, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.