Report NEP-KNM-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Curdin Pfister & Miriam Rinawi & Dietmar Harhoff & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2016. "Regional Innovation Effects of Applied Research Institutions," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0117, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Jan 2018.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & David, Paul, 2015. "The Economic Properties of Information and Knowledge: An Introduction," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201509, University of Turin.
- Shimokawa, Satoru, 2015. "Interaction between Dietary Knowledge and Exercise Knowledge in Leading to Healthier Diet after Hypertension Diagnosis: Evidence from China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212237, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kusterer, David J. & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2016. "The Management of Innovation: Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 11215, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Danilova Anastasia & Tursunov Sherzod, 2016. "Development Of Investment Activity In The Information Communication Technology Sector In The Age Of Society Informatization," Working papers 2016-03-16, Voice of Research.
- Lina M. Cortés & Javier Perote & Andrés Mora-Valencia, 2016. "The productivity of top researchers: A semi-nonparametric approach," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 014437, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Zhang, Wei & Kato, Edward & Bhandary, Prapti & Nkonya, Ephraim & Ibrahim, Hassan Ishaq & Agbonlahor, Mure & Ibrahim, Hussaini Yusuf, 2015. "Communities' Perceptions and Knowledge of Ecosystem Service," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212605, International Association of Agricultural Economists.