Report NEP-KNM-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kang, Byeongwoo, 2015. "What best transfers knowledge? : capital, goods, and innovative labor in East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 538, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kashcheeva, Mila & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2015. "Innovation in Eastern Europe : a case study of Czech Republic," IDE Discussion Papers 506, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Wæraas , Arild & Agger Nielsen, Jeppe, 2015. "Translation Theory ‘Translated’: Three Perspectives on Translation in Organizational Research," Working Paper Series 16-2015, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Antoine Kornprobst, 2016. "Essay on the State of Research and Innovation in France and the European Union," Papers 1601.00679, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2016.
- Wenjie Chen & Fariha Kamal, 2016. "The Impact of Information and Communication Technology Adoption on Multinational Firm Boundary Decisions," Working Papers 16-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Paula Bustos & Gabriel Garber & Jacopo Ponticelli, 2016. "Capital Allocation Across Sectors: Evidence from a Boom in Agriculture," Working Papers Series 414, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Makhkamov Bakhtiyor Shukhratovich, 2015. "New Opportunities Of Implementation Of Ict In The Republic Of Uzbekistan," Working papers 2015-12-12, Voice of Research.
- Simon Wren-Lewis, 2015. "The Knowledge Transmission Mechanism and Austerity," IMK Working Paper 160-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.