Report NEP-KNM-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salome Baslandze, 2015. "The Role of the IT Revolution in Knowledge Diffusion, Innovation and Reallocation," 2015 Meeting Papers 1488, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thomas Hoeren & Francesca Guadagno & Sacha Wunsch-Vincent, 2015. "Breakthrough technologies – Semiconductor, innovation and intellectual property," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 27, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Andrew Keisner & Julio Raffo & Sacha Wunsch-Vincent, 2015. "Breakthrough technologies - Robotics, innovation and intellectual property," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 30, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Lisa Larrimore Ouellette, 2015. "Economic growth and breakthrough innovations: A case study of nanotechnology," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 29, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Ionara Costa & Howard Rush & Andrew Grantham, 2015. "Knowledge Here, Knowledge There: Multilatinas and their European Subsidiaries," Globelics Working Paper Series 2015-13, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- MARTIN Ludivine, 2015. "Innovative work practices, ICT use and employees' motivations," LISER Working Paper Series 2015-05, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- Javier Alonso & Alfonso Arellano, 2015. "Heterogeneity and diffusion in the digital economy: Spainâ€™s case," Working Papers 1529, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Stefan Bechtold, 2015. "3D printing and the intellectual property system," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 28, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Gabriele Pellegrino, 2015. "Barriers to Innovation: Can Firm Age Help Lower Them?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-33, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- François-Seck Fall & Yaya Ky & Ousmane Birba, 2015. "Analyzing the Mobile-Banking Adoption Process among Low-Income Populations: A Sequential Logit Model," Post-Print halshs-01225149, HAL.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna, 2015. "Inverted-U relationship between innovation and survival: Evidence from firm-level UK data," MPRA Paper 68010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2015.
- Olga V. Kotomina, 2015. "Spatial Dimension of Knowledge Intensive Business Services in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 50/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Douglas Hanley, 2015. "Innovation, Technological Interdependence, and Economic Growth," 2015 Meeting Papers 1491, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christian Awuku-Budu & Leo Sveikauskas, 2015. "Allocation of Company Research and Development Expenditures to Industries Using a Tobit Model," Working Papers 15-42, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.