Report NEP-KNM-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Romaric Servajean-Hilst & Katia Picaud, 2014. "Early Purchaser Involvement in Open Innovation- the case of an advanced purchasing function triggering the absorption of external knowledge in the French automotive industry," Post-Print halshs-00983662, HAL.
- Bastien Bernela & Rachel Levy, 2014.
"Modalities of coordination inside innovative collaborative projects: between face-to-face interactions and interactions at a distance
[Modalités de coordination de projets collaboratifs pour l'inno," Working Papers halshs-01085016, HAL.
- Naciba Haned & Caroline Mothe & Nguyen-Thi Thuc Uyen, 2014. "Firm persistence in technological innovation: the relevance of organizational innovation," Post-Print hal-01133555, HAL.
- Mathematica Policy Research & Public Health Institute, 2014. "Using Health Text Messges to Improve Consumer Health Knowledge, Behaviors, and Outcomes: An Environmental Scan," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4dbdfc0c86c641b3a89230ebf, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Benjamin Zimmer & Julie Stal-Le Cardinal & Bernard Yannou & Gilles Le Cardinal & François Piette & Vincent Boly, 2014. "A methodology for the development of innovation clusters: application in the health care sector," Post-Print hal-01152287, HAL.
- Francis Rousseaux & Pierre Saurel & Jean Petit, 2014. "Knowledge Engineering or Digital Humanities? Territorial Intelligence, a Case in Point," Post-Print hal-01084712, HAL.
- Amel Attour & Maelle Della-Peruta, 2014. "Architectural Knowledge: key flows and processes in designing an inter-organizational technological platform," Post-Print halshs-01062004, HAL.