Report NEP-KNM-2015-05-16This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maldonado, Mauricio & Noronha Vaz, Teresa, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers Within The Algarve Tourism Region. Evidence To Identify A Regional Innovation System," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2015-4, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Christina Kakderi & Dimitra Konstantinidou, 2015. "Human capabilities and spatial innovation: an empirical analysis at the European level," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003819, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Andriy Karakuts & Valeriya Podunay, 2015. "Formation and development of the knowledge economy as a precondition for the country's competitiveness," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1004011, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- De Rosa, Marcello & Bartoli, Luca & Chiappini, Silvia, 2015. "The Role of Knowledge and Innovation Systems in Supporting Farm’s Strategies in GI Areas," 145th Seminar, April 14-15, 2015, Parma, Italy 200228, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Solomon, Edna & Guidi, Francesco & Trushin, Eshref, 2015. "R&D and productivity in OECD firms and industries: A hierarchical meta-regression analysis," EconStor Preprints 109962, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Hemmert, Martin, 2015. "The relevance of inter-personal and inter-organizational ties for interaction quality and outcomes of research collaborations in South Korea," Duisburger Arbeitspapiere Ostasienwissenschaften 102/2015, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2015. "Innovation in small and medium enterprises in the United Arab Emirates," MPRA Paper 64309, University Library of Munich, Germany.