Report NEP-KNM-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Colombelli, Alessandra, 2014. "The Cost of Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201427, University of Turin.
- Bartelsmann, Eric & Dobbelaere, Sabien & Peters, Bettina, 2014. "Allocation of human capital and innovation at the frontier: Firm-level evidence on Germany and the Netherlands," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-064, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Buse, Stephan & Tiwari, Rajnish, 2014. "Global innovation strategies of German hidden champions in key emerging markets," Working Papers 85, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Vassili Joannides & Nicolas Berland, 2013. "Constructing a research network: accounting knowledge in production," Post-Print hal-00824632, HAL.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2014. "Knowledge characteristics and the dynamics of technological alliances in Pharmaceuticals: Empirical evidence from Europe, US and Japan," Post-Print hal-01070561, HAL.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes & Bové Sans, Miquel Àngel, 2014. "A territorial approach to R&D subsidies: Empirical evidence for Catalonian firms," Working Papers 2072/242275, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- André Spithoven, Belgian Science Policy Office and Ghent University & Michel Dumont & Peter Teirlinck, Belgian Science Policy Office and KU Leuven, 2014. "Working Paper 08-14 - Public support for R&D and the educational mix of R&D employees," Working Papers 1408, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.