Report NEP-KNM-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spyros Arvanitis & Areti Gkypali & Kostas Tsekouras, 2014. "Knowledge Base, Exporting Activities, Innovation Openness and Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 14-361, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Oecd, 2014. "How Innovative is the Education Sector?," Education Indicators in Focus 24, OECD Publishing.
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire & Karkalakos, Sotiris & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2014. "Mobility of Knowledge and Local Innovation Activity," MPRA Paper 57478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Afcha & Jose García-Quevedo, 2014. "The impact of R&D subsidies on R&D employment composition," Working Papers 2014/22, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Kang, Byeongwoo, 2014. "The innovation process of a privately-owned enterprise and a state-owned enterprise in China," IDE Discussion Papers 470, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2014. "Knowledge Economy and Financial Sector Competition in African Countries," MPRA Paper 57385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:226906 is not listed on IDEAS anymore