Report NEP-KNM-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2014. "Intellectual Property Rights, the Pool of Knowledge, and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 20014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Certan, Simion & Certan, Ion, 2013. "Considerations on the intellectual potential creativity," MPRA Paper 55004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beatrice D'Ippolito & Marcela Miozzo & Consoli Davide, 2014. "Knowledge systematisation, reconfiguration and the organisation of firms and industry: the case of design," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00962391, HAL.
- Matthijs Janssen & Carolina Castaldi & Alexander Alexiev, 2014. "Dynamic capabilities for service innovation: conceptualization and measurement," Working Papers 14-07, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Mar 2014.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00967255 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Makram El-Shagi & Claus Michelsen & Sebastian Rosenschon, 2014. "Regulation, Innovation and Technology Diffusion: Evidence from Building Energy Efficiency Standards in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1371, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Belloc, Filippo, 2013. "Innovation in State-owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom," MPRA Paper 54748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2014.
- Gaël Giraud, 2014. "Quelle intelligence du capital pour demain ? Une lecture du Capital au XXIème siècle de Thomas Piketty," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00969230, HAL.
- Sánchez Mangas, Rocío & Romero-Medina, Antonio & Alonso-Borrego, César, 2014. "The impact of public research contracts on scientific productivity," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1405, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.