Report NEP-KNM-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chrysovalantou Milliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2012. "Vertical integration, knowledge disclosure and decreasing rival's cost," Economics Working Papers we1213, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Cosh, A. & Zhang, J., 2012. "Variety of Search and Innovation: A Comparative Study of US Manufacturing and Knowledge Intensive Business Services Sectors," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp431, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Item repec:bdi:workqs:qse_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elizabeth U. Cascio & Douglas O. Staiger, 2012. "Knowledge, Tests, and Fadeout in Educational Interventions," NBER Working Papers 18038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaap W.B. Bos & Ryan C.R. van Lamoen & Mark W.J.L. Sanders, 2011. "Producing Innovations: Determinants of Innovativity and Efficiency," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_060, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Innovation and employment: Some evidence from European sectors," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1178, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Martin, Ben & Nightingale, P. & Yegros-Yegros, A., 2011. "Science and Technology Studies: Exploring the Knowledge Base," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp427, ESRC Centre for Business Research.