Report NEP-KNM-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João, 2011. "Knowledge Spillovers and Knowledge Intensive Business Services: An Empirical Study," MPRA Paper 34751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Luisa Gagliardi & Marco Percoco, 2011. "The Bright Side of Social Capital: How 'Bridging' Makes Italian Provinces More Innovative," SERC Discussion Papers 0096, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Andrey Martovoy & Dimitri Gagliardi, 2011. "Macroeconomic and taxation conditions of national innovation system of Ukraine," Openloc Working Papers 1111, Public policies and local development.
- Item repec:cms:1asb11:2011-011-117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisabete Tomaz & Catarina Selada & InÃªs Vilhena da Cunha, 2011. "Creative-based strategies in small and medium-sized cities: some European study cases," ERSA conference papers ersa11p893, European Regional Science Association.