Report NEP-KNM-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen Cabello Medina & Antonio Carmona Lavado & Gloria Cuevas Rodríguez & Ana Pérez-Luño, 2011. "Do best and worst innovative companies differ in terms of intellectual capital, knowledge and radicalness?," Working Papers 11.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2011. "The Link Between Innovation And Productivity In Estonian Service Sector," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 80, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Roger Smeets & Albert de Vaal, 2011. "Knowledge diffusion from FDI and Intellectual Property Rights," CPB Discussion Paper 168, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Laura de Dominicis & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "Regional Clusters of Innovative Activity in Europe: Are Social Capital and Geographical Proximity the Key Determinants?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-009/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Cycles and innovation," Working Papers 1103, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Sharon Belenzon & Mark Schankerman, 2010. "Spreading the Word: Geography, Policy and University Knowledge Diffusion," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 50, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Mengel Friederike & Tsakas Elias & Vostroknutov Alexander, 2011. "Decision Making with Imperfect Knowledge of the State Space," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).