Report NEP-KNM-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olusoji Okunoye & Bolanle Oladejo & Victor Odumuyiwa, 2010. "Dynamic Knowledge Capitalization through Annotation among Economic Intelligence Actors in a Collaborative Environment," Post-Print inria-00546809, HAL.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gray, Elie & Grimaud, André, 2010. "Diffusion de la connaissance : étude d'un modèle de croissance schumpetérien et applications," TSE Working Papers 10-204, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Martin, Roman & Moodysson, Jerker & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2010. "Regional Innovation Policy beyond ‘Best Practice’: Lessons from Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Nour, Samia Satti Osman Mohamed, 2010. "The impact of ICT in the transformation and production of knowledge in Sudan," MERIT Working Papers 063, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fuksová, Nadežda & Chajdiak, Jozef, 2010. "Employee motivation and organizational impact of innovation on employee satisfaction," MPRA Paper 27624, University Library of Munich, Germany.