Report NEP-KNM-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fier, Heide & Pyka, Andreas, 2010. "Against the one-way-street: Analyzing knowledge transfer from industry to science," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-048, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tseveen Gantumur & Andreas Stephan, 2010. "Do External Technology Acquisitions Matter for Innovative Efficiency and Productivity?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1035, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicola Meccheri & Mario Morroni, 2010. "Incentive-Based and Knowledge-Based Theories of the Firm: Some Recent Developments," Discussion Papers 2010/98, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Carlos D. Santos, 2010. "Competition, product and process innovation: an empirical analysis," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore