Report NEP-KNM-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muller, Emmanuel & Zenker, Andrea & Héraud, Jean-Alain, 2009. "France: innovation system and innovation policy," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 18, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Wastyn, Annelies, 2009. "Does professional knowledge management improve innovation performance at the firm level?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-067, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kalvet, Tarmo, 2009. "Innovation Policy and Development in the ICT Paradigm: Regional and Theoretical Perspectives," MPRA Paper 19387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaston Heimeriks, 2009. "Governing science as a complex adaptive system," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 09-16, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Nov 2009.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Ryo Nakajima & Yoshiaki Ogura, 2009. "The Dynamics of R&D Network in the IT Industry," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2009-014, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Köhler, Christian & Sofka, Wolfgang & Grimpe, Christoph, 2009. "Selectivity in search strategies for innovation: from incremental to radical, from manufacturing to services," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-066, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- A. Seghers & S. Manigart & T. Vanacker, 2009. "The impact of human and social capital on entrepreneurs’ knowledge of finance alternatives," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/617, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sofka, Wolfgang & Grimpe, Christoph, 2009. "Searching for innovation in market and transition economies: evidence across Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Schmiele, Anja, 2009. "Drivers for international innovation activities in developed and emerging countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong & Lafrance, Amelie & Macdonald, Ryan, 2009. "Investment in Intangible Assets in Canada: R&D, Innovation, Brand, and Mining, Oil and Gas Exploration Expenditures," The Canadian Productivity Review 2009026e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.