Report NEP-KNM-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016769 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Narula, Rajneesh & Michel, Julie, 2009. "Reverse knowledge transfer and its implications for European policy," MERIT Working Papers 035, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Maria das Dores B. Moura Oliveira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Policy approaches regarding technology transfer: Portugal and Switzerland compared," UITT Working Papers 2009-09-wp5, INESC Porto, Unidade de Inovação e Transferência de Tecnologia(UITT).
- Klein, Daniel B., 2009. "Knowledge Flat-talk: A Conceit of Supposed Experts and a Seduction to All," Ratio Working Papers 140, The Ratio Institute.
- Fabrice Forest & Olivier Lavoisy & Valérie Chanal, 2009. "Integrated Scenario-based Design Methodology for Collaborative Technology Innovation," Post-Print halshs-00417935, HAL.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore