Report NEP-KNM-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2008. "Has the industrial cluster project improved the R&D efficiency of industry-university partnership in Japan?," CCES Discussion Paper Series 4, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Valentine Millot, 2009. "Trademarks as an Indicator of Product and Marketing Innovations," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2009/6, OECD Publishing.
- Joze P. Damijan & Crt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2009. "Does Innovation Help the Good or the Poor Performing Firms?," LICOS Discussion Papers 23009, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Kap, Hrvoje, 2008. "Education and citizenship in the knowledge society - towards the comparative study of national systems of education," Arbetsrapport 2008:10, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Uwe Cantner & Sarah Kösters, 2009. "R&D Subsidies to Start-ups - Effective Drivers of Patent Activity and Employment Growth?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.