Report NEP-KNM-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Filippini & Gianmaria Martini, 2009. "Strategic Choice between Process and Product Innovation under Different Competitive Regimes," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0953, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Romain Duval & Alessandra Sgobbi & Massimo Tavoni, 2009. "The Role of R&D and Technology Diffusion in Climate Change Mitigation: New Perspectives Using the WITCH Model," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 664, OECD Publishing.
- Armstrong, S. & Cools, E., 2009. "Cognitive styles in business and management: a review of development over the past two decades," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-02, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Mario Coccia, 2008. "Democratization is the determinant of technological change," CERIS Working Paper 200806, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Giovanni Cerulli & Bianca Poti', 2008. "Evaluating the Effect of Public Subsidies on firm R&D activity: an Application to Italy Using the Community Innovation Survey," CERIS Working Paper 200809, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Mario Coccia, 2008. "Investimento pubblico e privato in R&S: effetto di complementarietà o di sostituzione?," CERIS Working Paper 200804, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).