Report NEP-KNM-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harison, Elad & Koski, Heli, 2009. "Organizing High-Tech R&D - Secrets of Successful Innovation Alliances," Discussion Papers 1175, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2009. "The Perils of the Learning Model For Modeling Endogenous Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 14638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:lic:licosd:22708 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irina Jormanainen & Rajneesh Narula, 2008. "When a good science base is not enough to create competitive industries: Lockin and inertia in Russian systems of innovation," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-70, Henley Business School, Reading University.