Report NEP-KNM-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Innovations, Competition and Competition Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6823, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Elmslie, Bruce, 2008. "Do Institutions Impact Innovation?," MPRA Paper 8757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00277767_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2008. "Industrial Development, Firm Dynamics and Patterns of Productivity Growth: The Case of the Cotton Spinning Industry in Prewar Japan, 1894-1924," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-562, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Böckerman, Petri & Eero, Lehto & Huovari, Janne, 2008. "The return to the technological frontier: The conditional effect of plants’ R&D on their productivity in Finnish manufacturing," MPRA Paper 8715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- EL KAROUNI, Ilyess, 2007. "INSTITUTIONAL Change as Cultural Change. An Illustration by Chinese Postsocialist Transformation," MPRA Paper 8739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isac, Claudia, 2005. "Analiza diagnostic a subsitemelor sistemului de management Diagnosis Analysis of the Sub-Sistems of Management System," MPRA Paper 8732, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 May 2008.
- Fratostiteanu, Cosmin, 2008. "Implications of the Information and Communication Technology Development on Firms’ Performance," MPRA Paper 8755, University Library of Munich, Germany.