Report NEP-KNM-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2007. "Localized Technological Knowledge: Pecuniary Knowledge Externalities And Appropriability," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Burgers, J.H. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W., 2007. "Why New Business Development Projects Fail: Coping with the Differences of Technological versus Market Knowledge," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-072-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ana Villar & César Camisón & Montserrat Boronat, 2007. "Technical Strategic Alliances And Performance: The Mediating Effect Of Knowledge ¿Based Competencies," Working Papers. Serie EC 2007-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011799 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Celeste Amorim Varum & Carlos Pinho, 2007. "Searching For Sectoral Patterns Of Innovation In European Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 48, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.