Report NEP-KNM-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Milberg, 2007. "WP 2006-2 The New Social Science Imperialism and the Problem of Knowledge in Contemporary Economics," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2006-2, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Gabriel Yoguel & Analia Erbes & Veronica Robert & Jose Borello, 2007. "Diffusion and appropriation of knowledge in different organizational structures," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 13, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2007. "Strategic Distinguishability with an Application to Robust Virtual Implementation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1609, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Rosanas, Josep M., 2007. "On the methodology of management research," IESE Research Papers D/692, IESE Business School.
- Ahmed S. Rahman, 2007. "The Appropriate Technology Frontier - Lessons for the Developing World," Departmental Working Papers 16, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2007. "Industry Specialization, Diversity and the Efficiency of Regional Innovation Systems," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kolko, Jed, 2007. "Agglomeration and Co-Agglomeration of Services Industries," MPRA Paper 3362, University Library of Munich, Germany.