Report NEP-KNM-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Ryan & Catherine Tucker, 2006. "Heterogeneity and the Dynamics of Technology Adoption," Working Papers 06-26, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Fugarolas Álvarez-Ude, Guadalupe & Hervés-Beloso, Carlos, 2005. "A unified differential information framework assessing that more information is preferred to less," MPRA Paper 612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Russell D. Murphy, 2006. "Labor market flexibility and investment in human capital," Working Papers e06-5, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Manfredi M.A. La Manna , 2006. "The Hidden Surplus From Research Joint Ventures: An Application Of Systems Reliability Theory," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0610, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Jack Ochs, 2006. "Dynamic Network Formation," Working Papers 233, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2006.