Report NEP-KNM-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin Hogarth & Natalia Karelaia, 2006. "On heuristic and linear models of judgment: Mapping the demand for knowledge," Economics Working Papers 974, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor, 2006. "When Knowledge is an Asset: Explaining the Organizational Structure of Large Law Firms," NBER Working Papers 12583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Nicklisch, 2006. "Perceiving strategic environments: An experimental study of learning under minimal information," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2006_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Cozzi, Guido & Giordani, Paolo & Zamparelli, Luca, 2006. "An Uncertainty-Based Explanation of Symmetric," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 06-08, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Christoph Engel & Elke U. Weber, 2006. "The Impact of Institutions on the Decision How to Decide," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2006_19, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Michaela Trippl & Franz Tödtling, 2006. "From the ivory tower to the market place? The changing role of knowledge organisations in spurring the development of biotechnology clusters in Austria," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2006_07, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Warren, Sam, 2005. "Creating Creativity: The organizational manipulation of aesthetics in a web-design department," Pink Machine Papers 9, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.