Report NEP-KNM-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kiessling, Johan, 2006. "Institutions and ICT Adoption," Research Papers in Economics 2006:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 03 May 2007.
- Francesco Laforgia & Francesco Lissoni, 2006. "What do you mean by "mobile"? Multi-applicant inventors in the European Bio-Technology Industry," DRUID Working Papers 06-15, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Murat YILDIZOGLU (E3i-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "Reinforcing the patent system? Patent fencing, knowledge diffusion and welfare," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-23, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2006. "Innovation and Intellectual Property Rights," Working papers 142, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Item repec:hhb:aarmsl:2006_002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fan, Cuihong & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2006. "Research Joint Ventures, Optimal Licensing, and R&D Subsidy Policy," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 165, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gerard Llobet & Michael Manove, 2006. "Network Size And Network Capture," Working Papers wp2006_0604, CEMFI.
- Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2006. "On R&D Information Sharing and Merger," Working papers 145, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.