Report NEP-IUE-2021-01-04This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-IUE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Devanto Shasta Pratomo & Chris Manning, 2020. "Structural change and formal sector employment growth in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2020-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Samaniego de la Parra Brenda & Fernández Bujanda León, 2020. "Increasing the Cost of Informal Workers: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2020-19, Banco de México.
- Shireen AlAzzawi & Vladimir Hlasny, 2020. "Vulnerable employment of Egyptian, Jordanian, and Tunisian youth: Trends and determinants," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-166, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hanna Berkel & Finn Tarp, 2020. "Informality and firm performance in Myanmar," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-173, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Maryam Mirfatah & Vasco J. Gabriel & Paul Levine, 2020. "Monetary Growth Rules in an Emerging Open Economy," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0220, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Juan F. Castro & Daniel Velásquez & Arlette Beltrán & Gustavo Yamada, 2020. "Spillovers and Long Run Effects of Messages on Tax Compliance: Experimental Evidence from Peru," Working Papers 174, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Grzegorz Poniatowski & Adam Åšmietanka & Mikhail Bonch-Osmolovskiy, 2020. "Study and Reports on the VAT Gap in the EU-28 Member States: 2020 Final Report," CASE Reports 0503, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Christopher Hoy & Luke McKenzie & Mathias Sinning, 2020. "Improving tax compliance without increasing revenue: Evidence from population-wide randomized controlled trials in Papua New Guinea," Departmental Working Papers 2020-27, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Badola, Shivani & Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2020. "Factors Influencing Access to Formal Credit of Unincorporated Enterprises in India: Analysis of NSSO's Unit-level Data," Working Papers 20/326, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.