Report NEP-IUE-2018-08-27This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Buckenmaier & Eugen Dimant & Luigi Mittone, 2018. "Effects of institutional history and leniency on collusive corruption and tax evasion," ECON - Working Papers 295, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Tim Lohse & Salmai Qari, 2018. "Video Recordings in Experiments – Are There Effects on Self-Selection or the Outcome of the Experiment?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1751, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sengupta, Atanu & De, Sanjoy, 2018. "Formal Informal Interactions: A Simple Chayanov Model," MPRA Paper 88241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Römer, Ulf & Mußhoff, Oliver & Weber, Ron & Turvey, Calum G., 2017. "Truth and consequences: Bogus pipeline experiment in informal small business lending," Department of Agricultural and Rural Development (DARE) Discussion Papers 260765, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Moore, Mick & Prichard, Wilson & Fjeldstad, Odd-Helge, 2018. "Taxing Africa: Coercion, Reform and Development," Working Papers 13997, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Mariaflavia Harari & Maisy Wong, 2018. "Slum Upgrading and Long-run Urban Development: Evidence from Indonesia," 2018 Meeting Papers 367, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gustavo A. GarcÃa & Edgar Julián Muñoz González & Stefany Gallego Ortiz, 2018. "AnÃ¡lisis Espacial de la Informalidad Laboral a Nivel Intra-urbano," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 016499, Universidad EAFIT.
- Cheriet, Foued, 2017. "Pratiques managériales frauduleuses en Algérie : diversité, ampleur et perceptions des acteurs," Working Papers MOISA 264061, Institut National de la recherchÃ© Agronomique (INRA), UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, Montpellier, France.