Report NEP-IUE-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duccio Gamannossi degl'Innocenti & Matthew D. Rablen, 2018. "Tax Evasion on a Social Network," CESifo Working Paper Series 7063, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ali, Merima, 2018. "Regulatory Burdens in Tax Administration and Firmsâ€™ Compliance Costs in Africa," Working Papers 13772, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Alessia Matano & Moisés Obaco & Vicente Royuela, 2018. "“What drives the spatial wage premium for formal and informal workers? The case of Ecuador”," IREA Working Papers 201813, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2018.
- Ben Yahmed, Sarra & Bombarda, Pamela, 2018. "Gender, informal employment and trade liberalization in Mexico," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-028, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chai, Shijun & Chen, Yang & Huang, Bihong & Ye, Dezhu, 2018. "Social Networks and Informal Financial Inclusion in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 802, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Pranab Kumar Das & Bhaswati Ganguli & Sugata Marjit & Sugata Sen Roy, 2018. "The dynamics of finance-growth-inequality nexus: Theory and Evidence for India," Discussion Papers Series 593, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Flora Myamba, 2017. "Trabalhadores no setor informal e esquemas contributivos de previdência social ? o caso da Tanzânia," One Pager Portuguese 363, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Nimaga Amara & Mamadou Sarr & Mamadou Silla & Serge Simen & Bassirou Tidjani, 2018. "Le Secteur Informel: Caracteristiques Et Potentialites D'Un Champ D'Etudes Dans Le Debat Sur La Grh Durable," Working Papers halshs-01782045, HAL.