Report NEP-IUE-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pawel Doligalski & Luis E. Rojas, 2018. "Optimal Redistribution with a Shadow Economy," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 18/695, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Marko Crnogorac & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2018. "Tax evasion in Former Yugoslavian countries," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1811, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Julie Berry Cullen & Nicholas Turner & Ebonya L. Washington, 2018. "Political Alignment, Attitudes Toward Government and Tax Evasion," NBER Working Papers 24323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey L. Hoopes & Leslie Robinson & Joel Slemrod, 2018. "Public Tax-Return Disclosure," NBER Working Papers 24318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Otobe, Naoko., 2017. "Gender and the informal economy key challenges and policy response," ILO Working Papers 994974592902676, International Labour Organization.
- Williams, Colin C., & Lapeyre, Frédéric,, 2017. "Dependent self-employment trends, challenges and policy responses in the EU," ILO Working Papers 994974993402676, International Labour Organization.
- Marques II, Israel, 2018. "Firms and social policy preferences under weak institutions : Evidence from Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Harris Selod & Lara Tobin, 2018. "The spatial sorting of informal dwellers in cities in developing countries: Theory and evidence," PSE Working Papers halshs-01703178, HAL.
- Bertranou, Fabio. & Jiménez, Mónica. & Jiménez, Maribel., 2017. "Trayectorias hacia la formalización y el trabajo decente de los jóvenes en Argentina," ILO Working Papers 994974791702676, International Labour Organization.