Report NEP-IUE-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- O´Clery, Neave & Lora, Eduardo, 2016. "City Size, Distance and Formal Employment Creation," Research Department working papers 959, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Alzúa, María Laura & Amendolaggine, Julián & Cruces, Guillermo & Greppi, Catrihel, 2016. "Housing Subsidies, Labor Supply and Household Welfare. Experimental Evidence from Argentina," Research Department working papers 971, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Youssef Sadik, 2017. "Grey Zones and the Reconfiguration of Employability Policies for Youth: the Case of Poor Districts in Morocco [Zones grises et recomposition des politiques d'incitation à l'employabilité des jeunes," Post-Print hal-01525058, HAL.
- YAMAGUCHI Kazuo, 2017. "The Latent Heterogeneity of the Wage Structure and Gender Wage Gap: Dual economy analysis revisited (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bott, Kristina Maria & Cappelen, Alexander W. & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2017. "You’ve got mail: A randomised Field experiment on tax evasion," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/2017, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Simplice Asongu, 2017. "Improving financial access in Africa: insights from information sharing and financial sector development," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/033, African Governance and Development Institute..