Report NEP-IUE-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maurizio, Roxana., 2016. "Non-standard forms of employment in Latin America : prevalence, characteristics and impacts on wages," ILO Working Papers 994906973402676, International Labour Organization.
- Nguyen, Huu-Chi. & Nguyen-Huu, Thanh Tam. & Le, Thi-Thuy-Linh., 2016. "Non-standard forms of employment in some Asian countries : a study of wages and working conditions of temporary workers," ILO Working Papers 994901213402676, International Labour Organization.
- Srivastava, Ravi., 2016. "Structural change and non-standard forms of employment in India," ILO Working Papers 994897513402676, International Labour Organization.
- Dumas, Christelle. & Houdré, Cédric., 2016. "Non-standard forms of employment in Uganda and Ghana," ILO Working Papers 994901783402676, International Labour Organization.
- Armagan Tuna Aktuna-Gunes & François Gardes & Christophe Starzec, 2014. "The Size of Informal Economy and Demand Elasticity Estimates Using Full Price Approach: A Case Study for Turkey," Post-Print halshs-01149595, HAL.
- Dasgupta, Sukti. & Bhula-or, Ruttiya. & Fakthong, Tiraphap., 2015. "Earnings differentials between formal and informal employment in Thailand," ILO Working Papers 994896403402676, International Labour Organization.
- Philippe Adair & Oksana Nezhyvenko, 2016. "Sex Work Vs. Sexual Exploitation: Assessing Guesstimates For Prostitution In The European Union," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4206791, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Michael Chirico & Robert Inman & Charles Loeffler & John MacDonald & Holger Sieg, 2016. "Deterring Delinquency: A Field Experiment in Improving Tax Compliance Behavior," Natural Field Experiments 00543, The Field Experiments Website.
- Jörg Pätzold & Hannes Winner, 2016. "Taking the High Road? Compliance with Commuter Tax Allowances and the Role of Evasion Spillovers," WIFO Working Papers 526, WIFO.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Anne-Charlotte Paret, 2016. "Power-Law Distribution in the Debt-to-Fiscal Revenue Ratio: Empirical Evidence and a Theoretical Model," Working Papers halshs-01357797, HAL.
- Bardin Bahouayila, 2016. "Étude sur la dynamique du secteur informel au Congo," Working Papers hal-01317706, HAL.
- Maurizio, Roxana., 2016. "Formas atípicas de empleo en América Latina : incidencia, características e impactos en la determinación salarial," ILO Working Papers 994907873402676, International Labour Organization.