Report NEP-IUE-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anastasia Litina & Theodore Palivos, 2015. "Corruption and Tax Evasion: Reflections on Greek Tragedy," Working Papers 193, Bank of Greece.
- Ana I. Moro Egido & Angel Solano Garcia, 2015. "The Ends Against the Middle. Attitudes Towards Taxation," ThE Papers 15/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Rita de la Feria & Parintira Tanawong, 2015. "Surcharges and penalties in UK tax law," Working Papers 1510, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Emre Atsan & Mete D?BO, 2015. "Economic Crime And Punishment In Turkish Tax System: A Comparative Analysis," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604410, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mariano Bosch & Angel Melguizo & Ximena PeÃ±a & David Tuesta, 2015. "El ahorro en condiciones formales e informales," Working Papers 1523, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.