Report NEP-IUE-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisi, Gaetano & Pugno, Maurizio, 2015. "A Matching Model of Endogenous Growth and Underground Firms," MPRA Paper 63336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noor Sharoja Sapiei, 2014. "Tax Agents Perceptions of the Corporate Taxpayersâ?? Compliance Costs under the Self-assessment System," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0100268, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Giovanni Peri, 2015. "The labor market effects of reducing the number of illegal immigrants," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 04-2015, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Muhammet Bezirci & Merve Oz & Halenur Y?lmaz, 2014. "The Role of Accounting practices both in Abetting and Preventing Money Laudering," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0902955, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Asongu, Simplice, 2014. "May the Soul of the IFS Financial System Definition RIP in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 63156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Stolper, Tim, 2015. "Coordination and the fight against tax havens," CEPR Discussion Papers 10519, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ronald B. Davies & Julien Martin & Mathieu Parenti & Farid Toubal, 2015. "Knocking on Tax Haven’s Door: multinational firms and transfer pricing," Working Papers 1502, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.