Report NEP-IUE-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alonso-Ortiz, Jorge & Leal Ordonez, Julio, 2014. "Cross-subsidies, and the elasticity of informality to social expenditures," MPRA Paper 59613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balkan, Binnur & Tumen, Semih, 2014. "Firm-Size Wage Gaps along the Formal-Informal Divide: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 58565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Litina, Anastasia & Palivos, Theodore, 2014. "Corruption, Tax Evasion and Social Values," MPRA Paper 58438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitra, Shalini, 2014. "Tax Evasion, Tax Policies and the Role Played by Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 58977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kotowski, Maciej H. & Weisbach, David A. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2014. "Signaling with Audits: Mimicry, Wasteful Expenditures, and Non-compliance in a Model of Tax Enforcement," Working Paper Series rwp14-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Simon Gaechter & Elke Renner, 2014. "Leaders as Role Models for the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," Discussion Papers 2014-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Andrés, Antonio R., 2014. "Global trajectories, dynamics, and tendencies of business software piracy: benchmarking IPRs harmonization," MPRA Paper 58755, University Library of Munich, Germany.