Report NEP-IUE-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hartmut Lehmann & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2014. "Informal Employment in Russia: Definitions, Incidence, Determinants and Labor Market Segmentation," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 098, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Olivier Bargain & Prudence Kwenda, 2013. "The Informal Sector Wage Gap: New Evidence using Quantile Estimations on Panel Data," Working Papers halshs-00967324, HAL.
- Silfverberg, Denise Valerie, 2014. "Analysis of the Individually Paying Program of the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation," Discussion Papers DP 2014-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Éric Darmon & Thomas Le Texier, 2014. "Private or Public Law Enforcement? The Case of Digital Piracy Policies with Non-monitored Illegal Behaviors," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201403, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Markus Pasche, 2014. "Welfare Effects of Endogenous Copyright Enforcement - the Case of Digital Goods," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6srk09n8tj78lbn is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos Henrique L. Corseuil & Marcelo Côrtes Neri & Gabriel Ulyssea, 2014. "Uma Análise Exploratória dos Efeitos da Política de Formalização dos Microempreendedores Individuais," Discussion Papers 1939, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:484593 is not listed on IDEAS anymore