Report NEP-IUE-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Baez, 2014. "“A panel data analysis of FDI and informal labor markets”," IREA Working Papers 201404, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2014.
- Akar, Gizem & Balkan, Binnur & Tumen, Semih, 2014. "Overview of Firm-Size and Gender Pay Gaps in Turkey: The Role of Informal Employment," MPRA Paper 53835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandro Casal & Luigi Mittone, 2014. "Social Esteem versus Social Stigma: the role of anonymity in an income reporting game," CEEL Working Papers 1401, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Giovanni Peri, 2014. "The Labor Market Effects of Reducing the Number of Illegal Immigrants," NBER Working Papers 19932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Dias Gomes & Pedro André Cerqueira & Luís Alçada Almeida, 2014. "Software Piracy: A Critical Survey of the Theoretical and Empirical Literature," GEMF Working Papers 2014-05, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.