Report NEP-IUE-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nejat Anbarci & Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Marcus Pivato, 2013. "Formal and Informal Markets: A Strategic and Dynamic Perspective," Economics Series 2013_6, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Ramani, Shyama V. & Thutupalli, Ajay & Medovarski, Tamas & Chattopadhyay, Sutapa & Ravichandran, Veena, 2013. "Women entrepreneurs in the informal economy: Is formalization the only solution for business sustainability?," MERIT Working Papers 018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Nancy Daza & Luis Fernando Gamboa, 2013. "Informal-formal wage gaps in Colombia," Working Papers 301, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Anna Zudina, 2013. "Do informal workers make an underclass? An analysis of subjective social status," HSE Working papers WP BRP 24/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Marianne, Roedl, 2013. "Role of regulation in micro finance: application of the Micro Savings Requirement Scheme in informal sectors," MPRA Paper 51623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Filippin & Carlo V. Fiorio & Eliana Viviano, 2013. "The effect of tax enforcement on tax morale," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 937, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- International Monetary Fund., 2013. "United Kingdom; Technical Assistance Reportâ€”Assessment of HMRCâ€™s Tax Gap Analysis," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/314, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian Gillitzer & Peer Ebbesen Skov, 2013. "Evidence on Unclaimed Charitable Contributions from the Introduction of Third-Party Information Reporting in Denmark," EPRU Working Paper Series 2013-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Christopher Swader & Leon Kosals, 2013. "Post-socialist anomie through the lens of economic modernization and the formalization of social control," HSE Working papers WP BRP 17/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Slobodan Djajic & Alice Mesnard, 2013. "Guest Workers in the Underground Economy," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1324, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.