Report NEP-IUE-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Armagan Tuna Aktuna Gunes & Christophe Starzec & François Gardes, 2013. "A new estimation of the size of informal economy using monetary and full expenditures in a complete demand system," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13053, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:478727 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edoardo Di Porto & Leandro Elia & Cristina Tealdi, 2013. "The "emersion" effect: an ex post and ex ante social program evaluation on labor tax evasion in Italy," Working Papers 2/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jun 2013.
- Alejandro Del Valle, 2013. "Is Formal Employment Discouraged by the Provision of Free. Health Services to the Uninsured ? Evidence From a Natural Experiment in Mexico," PSE Working Papers halshs-00838000, HAL.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Iversen, Vegard & Torsvik, Gaute, 2013. "Employee Referral, Social Proximity And Worker Discipline: Theory And Evidence From India," Working Papers in Economics 04/13, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5906730 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vincenzo Caponi, 2013. "Empirical Characteristics of Legal and Illegal Immigrants in the U.S," Kiel Working Papers 1835, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Stephanie Jones, 2013. "Maritime piracy – the challenge of providing long-term solutions," Working Papers 2013/15, Maastricht School of Management.