Report NEP-ISF-2022-03-28This is the archive for NEP-ISF, a report on new working papers in the area of Islamic Finance. Rachita Gulati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ISF
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaouther Toumi, 2021. "Banks' Capital Structure Determinants: A Comparative Analysis Between Islamic and Conventional Banks based on Corporate and Regulatory Approaches," Post-Print hal-03547793, HAL.
- Péter Csóka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 2021. "Uniqueness of Clearing Payment Matrices in Financial Networks," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 2134, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Draca, Mirko & Garred, Jason & Stickland, Leanne & Warrinnier, Nele, 2022. "On Target? The Incidence of Sanctions Across Listed Firms in Iran," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1400, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Simon Cornée & Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2022. "The Changing Role of Banks in the Financial System: Social versus Conventional Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2022-02, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Jean Tirole, 2021. "Shadow banking and the four pillars of traditional financial intermediation," Post-Print hal-03545828, HAL.
- George-Marian Aevoae & Alin Marius Andries & Steven Ongena & Nicu Sprincean, 2022. "ESG and Systemic Risk," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 22-25, Swiss Finance Institute.