Report NEP-ISF-2019-09-09This is the archive for NEP-ISF, a report on new working papers in the area of Islamic Finance. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cikiryel, Burak & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "The Impact of Brexit on Islamic Stock Markets Employing MGARCH-DCC and Wavelet Correlation Analysis," MPRA Paper 95681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Houcem Smaou & Hatem Ghouma, 2019. "Sukuk Market Development and Islamic Banks’ Capital Ratios," Working Papers 1329, Economic Research Forum, revised 21 Aug 2019.
- Miroslav Mateev, 2019. "Regulation and ownership effect on banks performance: New Evidence from the MENA region," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 8911196, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Simplice A. Asongu, 2019. "The persistence of global terrorism," Working Papers 19/053, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Moamen Gouda & Marcus Marktanner, 2019. "Thank You, Infidels! Social Welfare and Islamic State Recruitment," Working Papers 1312, Economic Research Forum, revised 21 Aug 2019.