Report NEP-IPR-2018-12-17This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Schwab & Maximilian Todtenhaupt, 2017. "Spillover from the haven: Cross-border externalities of patent box regimes within multinational firms," Working Papers 2017/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Javier Miranda & Nikolas Zolas, 2018. "Measuring the Impact of Household Innovation using Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 25259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge L. Contreras & Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers, 2018. "Green Technology Diffusion: A Post-Mortem Analysis of the Eco-Patent Commons," NBER Working Papers 25271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bryan Kelly & Dimitris Papanikolaou & Amit Seru & Matt Taddy, 2018. "Measuring Technological Innovation over the Long Run," NBER Working Papers 25266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nam, Kyungjin & Kim, Hyejin, 2018. "Predicting success of mobile game after market launch using app downloads and sales revenues as performance indicators," 29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018 184957, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).