Report NEP-IPR-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-IPR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zvika Neemam & Aniko Ory & Jungju Yu, 2016. "The Benefit of Collective Reputation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2068, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2018.
- Lutz, Stefan, 2018. "R&D, IP, and firm profits in the North American automotive supplier industry," Working Paper Series 12, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Business and Law.
- Arab, Nazanin, 2018. "Relationship between dimensions of Brand Equity and 4Ps of Marketing Mix - Place, Product, Promotion, & Price: Coca Cola - Consumer Based Qualitative Survey," MPRA Paper 85086, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2018.
- Damien Chaney & Mathilde Pulh & Rémi Mencarelli, 2018. "When the arts inspire businesses: Museums as a heritage redefinition tool of brands," Post-Print hal-01698405, HAL.
- Nathalie Veg-Sala, 2017. "The impact of stereotyped and non-stereotyped brand genders on cross-gender extension evaluations," Post-Print hal-01735491, HAL.
- Sangmin Aum & Dongya Koh & Raül Santaeulàlia-Llopis, 2018. "Growth Facts with Intellectual Property Products: An Exploration of 31 OECD New National Accounts," Working Papers 1029, Barcelona School of Economics.