Report NEP-IPR-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koehler, Mila & Peters, Bettina, 2017. "Subsidized and non-subsidized R&D projects: Do they differ?," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ugo Rizzo & Nicolò Barbieri & Laura Ramaciotti & Demian Iannantuono, 2017. "The division of labour between academia and industry for the generation of radical inventions," SEEDS Working Papers 0817, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Nov 2017.
- Eric Bond & Benjamin Zissimos, 2017. "Patent Breadth in an International Setting," CESifo Working Paper Series 6411, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfram F. Richter, 2017. "Taxing Intellectual Property in the Global Economy: A Plea for Regulated and Internationally Coordinated Profit Splitting," CESifo Working Paper Series 6564, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jakobi, Ákos & Lőcsei, Hajnalka, 2017. "Brand wars in cyberspace: a GIS solution," MPRA Paper 76856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Luis Castro Peñarrieta, 2017. "Can IPR Affect MNE’s Entry Modes? The Chilean Case," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015808, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Anna Thum-Thysen & Peter Voigt & Benat Bilbao-Osorio & Christoph Maier & Diana Ognyanova, 2017. "Unlocking Investment in Intangible Assets," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 047, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Elpiniki Bakaouka & Chrysovalantou Milliou, 2017. "Vertical Licensing, Input Pricing, and Entry," CESifo Working Paper Series 6316, CESifo Group Munich.